Monday, October 12, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward On the Semester in Mythology

Main goals for the remainder of the semester for me are: consistency in blog physical style, as in the font I use, the sizes, the organization (variations are ok, but as long as it looks complete as a whole), completing the course before thanksgiving, hopefully doing two weeks of work during each week, and continually striving to be saturated in dramatics, style, language, references, and just imagination overall. I want my writing to be like graphic works of art that scream at the viewer, with vivid color, tasteful and un-tasteful references to history, pop/modern culture, and the realities of life.

I want to be me! To continue to develop my own unique style. Like a Frank Miller of 300 style remixed by a refreshing blunt/dope Kanye featuring Drake performed by an amazing Denzel Washington with background vocals from the Weekend and that lifestyle with homage to Muhammad Ali and Andy Warhol. How does that paint a picture for you.

I hope to continually mash, mix, remix, and be inspired by the stories to come when creating a couple new warriors, or maybe doses of Randomness to the face that I might have planned. We will see. It's going to be a good time with some good reads.

I will continue to comment and critique my classmates interact with them more maybe pushing them to be ever so creative outside of their own norms.

No comments:

Post a Comment