Monday, August 24, 2015

Tulsa: My City // My Most Favoritest Place

"918 to my city, I get it I get it" - to reference a quote/verse in rapper/singer Drake's song 305 To My City in which he sings about his area code and city. Tulsa is my city and I am very loyal to it and Oklahoma. I am proud of each, despite others thinking that this is a flat land where buffalo still roam. Tulsa was the oil capitol of the world at one point in time, and is unbiasedly the best city in Oklahoma. It is my favorite because its my birthplace and holder of many of my memories. I just wish it was the Tulsa Thunder, just saying.


1 comment:

  1. What a great picture of Tulsa, Michael: isn't it cool how many images you can find at Flickr?! I was curious about the photographer, and when I clicked through, I noticed that he has copyrighted the image, "all rights reserved." You can always contact the photographer through Flickr about using the image, but it's easier just to look for images that people put up at Flickr that are licensed for people to reuse. There are some notes about that here:
    Finding and Using Images Online
    So for Tulsa, there are these:
    Tulsa: Creative Commons licensed at Flickr ... or more specifically: Tulsa skyline ... and there are other freely licensed images you can find using Google search, etc. So many images and so many generous photographers!

    ReplyDelete